Saturday 24 August 2013

BeadFest Pity Party

Evening all  =)

HumbleBeads is hosting a BeadFest Pity Party for those of us who unfortunately can't attend the real thing - I live in the UK so sadly it's out of bounds for me.

Today's pity party theme was about going out and finding inspiration which as a keen albeit amateur photographer, I was really looking forward to - but wouldn't you know it after a lovely week of pretty decent weather it decides to absolutely pour with rain all day long! LOL

Now I'm not one to shy away from a little rain - I actually like an occasional amble in a light shower but this was bordering on torrential. I did venture out into the garden late this afternoon hoping I could catch something but I got just one shot of my hydrangeas before accepting I was getting soaked and beating a hasty retreat to the kitchen where the dogs looked at me like I was mad for even trying  ;)






Oh well at least the rain's good for the plants I guess  =)

So I thought I'd post some of my favourite pictures taken in my own garden from earlier in the summer instead ..... who knows maybe someone will find some inspiration right here on my little blog  ;)












1 comment: